What do you do for fun?

Home Forums General Off Topic What do you do for fun?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  martinsmith 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Seth
    Participant

What are your hobbies? What do you do for fun in your spare time? I like to take my jet ski out to the lake and spend a day there with my friends whenever I can. What about you?

Siri
    Participant

I play pool and I love going to tournaments. I’m the reigning ladies champ in my town. That’s one sport I play every spare minute I get.

Meg
    Participant

I like to play paintball whenever I can gather a group of friends together. Otherwise, I play video games twice to three times a week. At the moment, I am playing The Witcher 3.

Seth
    Participant

Paintball sounds like real fun. I always enjoy watching Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory and his friends when they play the game, but I’ve never actually doe it myself.

Emily Roberts
    Participant

I get a kick out of the chance to watch advertisements that mean something to me. When they demonstrate an item, administration, or motion picture/stimulation I care about, am occupied with, or have considered.

Myself (and I see my family too), I rewind on all about marketing to see advertisements about things we care about and skirt forward to maintain a strategic distance from those we couldn’t care less about.

martinsmith
    Participant

I play online games in my free time, PUBG is my favourite game…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This