Videos

Home Forums Marketing and Sales Marketing Videos

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  jackton 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Meg
    Participant

Has anyone here tried advertising their real estate business using videos on YouTube? I know that video is a very powerful marketing tool, but I am not sure if it works in this niche. Any thoughts?

RDM Admin
    Keymaster

This is definitely something you want to be using and lots of realtors already use video.

Video is huge for engagement on your website and you should definitely start filming 2-5 minute video walkthroughs of all the homes you’re selling.

Siri
    Participant

That strategy works with every kind of business out there. Not everyone reads blogs, and it’s a good idea to have different kinds of ways to communicate with your audience.

Brogan
    Participant

People typically don’t want to read about how a house looks. This is a visual business so videos or, at least, stills with accompanying text should be a mandatory practice.

stanley
    Participant

What type of video works best? Do you hire someone to speak throughout the video describing each room or just a walk through without sound?

RDM Admin
    Keymaster

Usually just the agent walks through the home and describes the various features of each room. No matter what level your video editing skills are videos like that are easy to make.

Meg
    Participant

I have another question about videos in real estate. I have seen some whiteboard animation types on YouTube and I was really curious whether they work or not. What do you guys think about those?

Seth
    Participant

All the video sharing sites can be used to really boost your business and get lots of traffic to your sites and leads for your business. I use Youtube mainly, and it’s proven to be a really low-cost traffic generation strategy.

Anonymous

I believe videos are the best tool for marketing because consumers get to see directly what we have to offer in action, especially rooms and buildings like this. I’m just not sure how to direct them to the videos, unless they click on our website or have them sit in a presentation.

eustace
    Participant

If you haven’t started out with videos, you’ll be amazed at the number of phone calls and emails that will be streaming in immediately you commence using this medium. YouTube is a great platform for advertising. As mentioned before, people tend to be attracted by the real appearance of the house. As usual, you will get prospects who may not necessarily buy but you can never underestimate the word of mouth.

Diego
    Participant

I agree with Eustace that you have to use this powerful means of communicating with your intended audience. When it comes to selling houses, if a picture is worth a thousand words, then video is worth a million.

jackton
    Participant

Most realtors are using this medium but I think it is important to make sure that these videos are of good quality. I have come across some poorly edited videos on YouTube and you can easily tell that a lot wasn’t put into the production.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This