Traveling

Home Forums General Off Topic Traveling

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jackton 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Quake
    Participant

Do any of you like to travel around? It’s one of the reasons that propelled me into this field of real estate. My interest was picked when I saw buildings during the travels; they became such an inspiration.

Anonymous

Always and as much as I can. It is a very good way to get investment ideas. The architectural and market diversity here in the Unitem States is just amazing.

Quake
    Participant

I especially like it because the inspiration comes so randomly, even from regular people or not-so-important situations. We get to meet more people, hear more opinions, and imagine more. Even if it’s not directly related to work, it’s relaxing.

Siri
    Participant

I travel as often as I possibly can, and it was a major decision why I chose to work for myself and to work online. I need time, money and location freedom and now I have it.

derrick
    Participant

I stopped travelling just for fun until I realized that there is more value in doing so as a way of gathering ideas for business. I have been to various continents and it is such a thrilling experience getting to see the diversity of the real estate industry, in general.

Siri
    Participant

I agree with you Derrick. You will always learn more with each new experience that you go through. And you grow so much when you travel and immerse yourself in different cultures and various business practices.

jackton
    Participant

Traveling is the best way to gain exposure. It has been such a good source of inspiration to me. There is a group of realtors who travel together most of the time and I admire this a lot.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This