Think And Grow Rich

Home Forums General Books Think And Grow Rich

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Seth 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Meg
    Participant

Has anyone ever read the book Think And Grow Rich? What do you think of it? I just started reading it a couple of days ago and it’s very interesting so far.

Seth
    Participant

I have read it about a hundred times in the past couple years! That’s one book that is not to be read for entertainment but should be treated like a textbook by anyone who wishes to create a life of financial independence. Each time I read it again I learn something new. Another book I would suggest for someone interested in Think and Grow Rich would be Ask and it is Given, by Esther Hicks. Life-changing!

Anonymous

It is an amazing book. What is even more amazing is that it is almost 80 years old now and still as relevant as when it was first published.

It is in the public domain now so you can get it in PDF form.

Meg
    Participant

Hi Seth, thanks for sharing the name of that book. I am a huge fan of Esther and Jerry Hicks, and especially Abraham. I will definitely check it out.

Quake
    Participant

I don’t normally read books a lot, but this one definitely piqued my interest. Sometimes I’m skeptical because the same results don’t always happen when we use the same methods, but I suppose we can take some good lessons from the stories. I will check it out soon.

Seth
    Participant

I read quite a lot and I would really appreciate it if everyone here would write what books they are currently reading right now. It might help to motivate and inspire others.

eustace
    Participant

Of late, I haven’t been an avid reader but this looks like a book I wouldn’t mind getting started with. I always like it when I am reading something and finding its applicability in the way I handle my finances. I hope to get real solutions when I finally lay my hands on this.

Seth
    Participant

I think if you’re not up to reading this book all at once, you could download the audio version and listen to that instead when you have free time here and there. It’s more convenient especially when you’re driving or doing other chores.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This