The best help desk software for an online shop?

Home Forums Marketing and Sales Social Media The best help desk software for an online shop?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Francesco Barbarossa 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hey guys,
    I’m running my own online shop and I’m happy to say that my early success is allowing to re-invest my profits so I can keep growing. Of course, before launching this one, I had launched a few others that weren’t very successful. I ended up flipping one of them for a nice profit, and that is how I built this shop.

Anyways, I’m investing heavily in customer support. I have my own small team of VAs and I’m on the verge of acquiring some robust and solid software. I’d like to know what kind of help desk software you are using and that works well for e-commerce. Right now I’m tempted to acquire Kayako, but first it’d be wise to know what you think about it.

My goal is to reduce the complaints about customer support and close more sales, that is why I’m also investing in a proper live chat software.

All of your suggestions are welcome!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This