Reevaluating your sales strategy

Home Forums Marketing and Sales Sales Reevaluating your sales strategy

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Quake 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

eustace
    Participant

Purchasing decisions change all the time and I think it is imperative for a business to constantly remain flexible and in tune with consumer behavior. In my opinion, I think that a business should constantly engage in research, whilst watching out for competition. At the end of the day, the prospective client should feel like they have the upper hand and that choosing your product will be the right choice.

derrick
    Participant

Market dynamics change all the time, so a business that just sticks to one strategy will struggle to close deals at some point. I think research is important because you want to understand what the client expects and what the competition is offering. It is always better when it is a win-win situation.

stanley
    Participant

This is especially true when it comes to the housing market. There are so many ups and downs, that you need to stay on top of it. There tends to be a slow down during the colder season, which means we need to spend a little more on advertising and trying to pull clients in.

derrick
    Participant

That’s true Stanley and I think this is why it is important to concentrate on analytics so as to have an idea of how to allocate resources, based on need. Competition is so stiff and coming up with creative modalities is actually the way to go. An entity cannot afford to remain static in terms of creativity; it will definitely lag behind.

eustace
    Participant

In my view, strategies come about as a result of risks and that is why a company or business has to remain robust and alive to the external factors that may hurt a business. Market dynamics are always changing and there will always be a fluctuation of demand and supply. In essence, a business will be trying to woo customers all the time, irrespective of how long it has been in existence.

Quake
    Participant

Would you guys recommend a specific time period for the reevaluation, or should I just do it by the time I notice a change in the market? With the latter, it’s possible that I’m too late to notice. At the other side, inconsistency in our approach is also not a good idea.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This