Pop-up screens

Home Forums Marketing and Sales Web Design Pop-up screens

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of derrick derrick 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

This is one of my pet peeves, and I’ve read several articles which also recommend against using pop-up screens on our websites. Visitors are often surprised by such content and they can’t see the important information we have on the page.

Profile photo of Meg
    Meg
    Participant

As much as I agree that popup ads are annoying, they can be a very good source of traffic sometimes. When they are targeted to your audience, they may bring you a lot of potential customers.

Profile photo of stanley
    stanley
    Participant

I know that popup ads annoy me when I visit websites so I tend to stay away from them. I find they just annoy people. I’d like to know how often people click on them.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Meg, I am interested to hear more. I suppose it depends on the size of the screen and what kind of content goes there. How should we make it so it’s less annoying and can help with our traffic?

Profile photo of derrick
    derrick
    Participant

Pop-up screens annoy me to the core. I hardly click on them when visiting any website. Meg, you could clarify how we can utilize this, in as far as targeting specific customers is concerned. Nonetheless, and based on what I have heard, people find pop-up screens to be really intrusive.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This