Is WordPress the best?

Home Forums Marketing and Sales Web Design Is WordPress the best?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  andrebless 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

stanley
    Participant

Is WordPress the best way to go when it comes to a website? I realize that you can do a lot more with WordPress now but are there other website building programs that are better?

RDM Admin
    Keymaster

I think WordPress is the best.

I used to make websites typing HTML into Notepad and have tried a bunch of other different systems and WordPress is by far my favourite.

Anonymous

At the very least, WordPress is an excellent choice for beginners because there are not many things to change to make the website immediately functional. Other software provides more space for experiment (say, for example, Joomla), so it depends on your needs and skills.

Seth
    Participant

Wordpress is a really powerful platform and I’ve always used it. I’ve never felt the need to use anything else because it meets all my needs. I don’t know if it really is the best there is but it definitely works for me.

Anonymous

It depends on what you want to use the software for. I especially like the professional layout several themes offer, especially the picture-centered ones which suit the nature of real estate-related websites. They are generally easier to maintain with minimal text.

Seth
    Participant

I think you are talking about WordPress themes arrow69 and I think the question was for WordPress as a content management system. Unless I’m much mistaken…

Anonymous

Well, aren’t we also talking about the design and ease of usage? Some great designs are available for free or in low price, and the navigation is simple enough to produce an outstanding result. It’s a win-win solution to choose WordPress, whether you’re a beginner or an expert.

Anonymous

It all depends on personal preference in my opinion. Some people swear by it while others think it still has that “amateur” look to it. WordPress has come a long way and I think it’s one of the best options out there right now.

jackton
    Participant

Borgan, I agree that it has that ‘amateurish’ look to it but I know a lot of people who are using it, with little or no qualms at all. That fact that it’s also come a long way means that stability can be attributed to it. A lot could still be done, but it works just perfectly for me.

Meg
    Participant

I think WordPress is the best and easiest platform to build websites. It’s so quick to get started and there is a large range of plugins that make everything so simple.

stanley
    Participant

That is what I think also Brogan, it does tend to have a certain amateur feel to it although there are a few I’ve seen that are nice looking.

martinsmith
    Participant

Yes, WordPress is the best PHP framework to develop websites. It is a user-friendly framework, in WordPress we can find responsive themes and plugins…

andrebless
    Participant

Yes, WordPress is a good platform for website development. WordPress has been evolved from a Blogging platform to a CMS and these days most online business websites prefer WordPress as their choice of platform.WordPress is easy to set up, manage, and update. You don’t need to be an Internet expert or an HTML coder to use WordPress.WordPress.com is the perfect starting point for any small business.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This