Is this for everyone?

Home Forums Marketing and Sales Sales Is this for everyone?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Meg 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

eustace
    Participant

I tend to think that some things are in-born. I have seen people that are part of a sales team but who aren’t good in closing deals. Do you agree that a company needs to concentrate on getting the right fit for the sales department?

Anonymous

I think everyone has their own specialization. We do need to take note of such skills to create a successful team, marketing-related or not. I do like the idea of giving chances, but if nothing improves, then it’s time to change.

derrick
    Participant

We always need to ensure that we get the right fit, in terms of specialization, for the sales and any other team for that matter. In the end, I think this enables the existence of a successful team,

stanley
    Participant

I would say that one is not much of a sales person if one cannot close a sale. Maybe this is the wrong type of work for them? Perhaps their talents lie in a different part of marketing instead of sales

Meg
    Participant

In my opinion, while sales skills could be in-born, it is definitely possible to learn them and become really good at them if the person has the drive and the right attitude.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This