Instagram

Home Forums Marketing and Sales Social Media Instagram

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Matty Feral Matty Feral 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Meg
    Meg
    Participant

I know that Instagram is all about sharing engaging images and videos, but I have no idea if and how it would work in our industry. Has anyone ever experimented with it?

Profile photo of eustace
    eustace
    Participant

I haven’t experimented with Instagram yet. The fact that this social site allows the posting of short videos is a bit limiting. In fact, I rarely come across ads every time I log in. I stand corrected but I think you are better of with Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.

Profile photo of runkin
    runkin
    Participant

facebook

Profile photo of mary
    mary
    Participant

I read a lot of posts about promotion and how to get more followers. My experience says that now everything of that works. And with temporary success. I found out that the most workable way is apps. Really. It’s sad to say but true. At least now it’s like that. Personally, I use https://www.instanobel.com/ to find followers and great to see how my audience grows. Sure, it shouldn’t be on daily basis. But it’s the only way to make it.

Profile photo of Matty Feral
    Matty Feral
    Participant

Instagram is good platform for lead generation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This