How to build a solid brand communication strategy

Home Forums Marketing and Sales Marketing How to build a solid brand communication strategy

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Siri 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Siri
    Participant

When it comes to building and growing your brand, what are some of the most important things that you can do to improve your communication with our target audience and how do we determine what kind of tone our brand should have?

Meg
    Participant

Branding is very important for any company that seeks long term success. No matter what tone or style you use with your target audience, the key is to be consistent.

RDM Admin
    Keymaster

Consistency is definitely key. Lots of companies can’t decide which versions of logos to use, constantly change things like colours, fonts, etc. and all this ends up being very confusing and definitely hurts your marketing.

Quake
    Participant

One point I remember when someone taught me about branding is to appeal to the emotions, because purchases tend to be emotional before they are rational. That means we would need to study the target audience and experiment on what reaches out to them.

Siri
    Participant

Thanks for all the responses. I know I have a long way to go in learning about branding and marketing, but every little bit of advice helps.

eustace
    Participant

I agree that despite the branding strategy you choose to adopt, consistency is very important. There are instances when you will have a solid defined brand but one that does not bring out who you really are. For me, whatever image you send out there has to be exactly what you are.

Siri
    Participant

You’re right, Eustace. First I guess it’s important to know who you are and the value that you offer to your customers and that will help you in deciding how to communicate with them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This