Fast loading WordPress theme?

Home Forums Marketing and Sales Web Design Fast loading WordPress theme?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Seth
    Participant

I started a blog about six months ago and I’ve just been doing the bare minimum to keep it going until now. Now I want to boost traffic to it and I need to know if I should change my Highend theme to another, faster-loading theme or if there is a way to make my current theme work faster?

Anonymous
    Inactive

As far as I know, all the default WordPress theme is actually optimized to load fast, regardless of our browser or gadget. They appear so bland on the first high, although highly customizable. Have you heard of a theme called ‘GoodLife’? It’s got great layout and fast loading time.

Seth
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestion, Arrow69. I will definitely look into that and see if there is a way I can change my current theme to that one without losing any of my work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t forget to make backups of the website, so in case you can’t change the theme successfully, you can return right to the old version. Loading speed is also affected by number of images and the server, so take those into consideration as well.

Seth
    Participant

Oh, yes. Thank you for reminding me. I had totally overlooked the fact that I have to make backups before changing the theme. It could have been a disaster!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This