Components of launching a successful ad campaign?

Home Forums Marketing and Sales Online Advertising Components of launching a successful ad campaign?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  martinsmith 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Seth
    Participant

I am new to online advertising and so far I’ve only tried a couple of things. I just want to know what are the most important components of running a successful ad campaign for a small business? I know you need a well-defined objective, and the budget plays a big part of it. Can anyone explain this to me a bit more?

RDM Admin
    Keymaster

What kind of online advertising do you want to do? Are you interested in things like Google Adwords, Facebook advertising, display advertising or are you looking for somewhere where to start?

stanley
    Participant

Sounds like he’s looking for somewhere to start. A friend of mine has been running a small business for years and has had success running ads on social media, especially Facebook and YouTube. It didn’t require a lot of money but did require time to put together an attractive ad to bring in customers.

Seth
    Participant

Thanks for the replies. And yes, I want to know a good starting point for someone with no experience but needing to get a lot of leads really fast. I don’t know much about Adwords, FB ads and stuff like that, but I’m willing to learn.

Anonymous

The first thing you should do is find who your target audience is and cater to them. You can’t sell something if the people who buy it are not adverted to, and not everyone buys the same thing.

Meg
    Participant

Hi Seth, in order to have a winning campaign, you need to first test your market and collect data in order to be able to have a laser-targeted audience. Once you have your audience defined, you will be able to have a good ROI. This is a long process and you will need to invest a little time and money in order to learn it well.

derrick
    Participant

You mention that this is a small business and my guess is that you want to start small. As Meg has mentioned, it will be beneficial to first test your market, after cutting out your target market or niche. I feel that this is a step-by-step process that will require patience and time.

Seth
    Participant

I guess you’re all in agreement that the first step is to carve out my niche and cater to that target audience and give them what they want. I have never shied away from learning new things and I’m excited and eager to get started on this. Thanks for all your help.

Anonymous

Hey guys, this post on components of launching successful ad campaign is informative. I found it truly very beneficial because I too am learning Pay Per Click Advertising Management and these types of guidelines are going to help me with the successful campaign.

Anonymous

I think that you should try whatever suits your business. I have a small ecommerce site and I use Pay Per Click Advertising Management services for my marketing. I’ve had great success with them and I think that I’ll also be doing social media marketing as well.

Emily Roberts
    Participant

A promoting effort is ordinarily communicated through a few media channels. It might center around a typical topic and one or few brands or items, or be coordinated at a specific section of the populace. Effective promoting efforts accomplish significantly more than the sporadic publicizing, and may last from half a month and months to years.

Dealing with an Advertising effort by the accompanying advances:

1. Setting the Advertising Objective: It ought to communicate something specific which will contain data about the advertiser’s contributions and all about marketing. For instance: Information about the most recent changes in an item

2. Setting the promoting Budget: It the measure of cash that the organization will pay to accomplish publicizing goals. For the most part it comprises of a specific level of offers.

martinsmith
    Participant

1. Targetted keywords
    2. Ad copy should be informative
    3. Genuine Ad content…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This