Any Writers Here?

Home Forums General Off Topic Any Writers Here?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Seth 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Siri
    Participant

I write and blog a lot in my spare time, and I was just wondering if there are any other writers here. It would be really nice to connect with you.

Anonymous

I used to have a personal blog when I was younger. I wrote about my thoughts on various topics, even including rants on life. Silly days. What do you write about, Siri?

Anonymous

I used to when I was younger…..lyrics to songs and such other things. I haven’t done it years, but I’m sure I could pick up where I left off if I picked up a pen and paper again.

Meg
    Participant

I have a cooking blog where I post recipes from time to time, but I don’t do it as often as I would like to unfortunately. I never have enough time!

Seth
    Participant

I write reports and ebooks that I sell on Amazon for $0.99 or give away for free to get leads for my business. It’s great fun and I think I’d do it even if I wasn’t getting paid for it.

Siri
    Participant

I blog about topics in the personal development niche. Particularly how to discover your unique gift and share it with the world. I also talk about how to create a life you love living and how to earn an income from your passion.

Anonymous

Everyone is such an amazing writer that I feel really small for only writing about daily life! Those serious topics seem to demand too much of my time, so I couldn’t commit to writing more. I did write reviews, but more about entertainment-related things.

Seth
    Participant

I don’t think you should be labeling what you do as ‘small’ Writing about daily life is just as important as anything else you may write. I know a lot of people would probably relate to a lot of your articles.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This