360 degree views

Home Forums Marketing and Sales Marketing 360 degree views

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Quake Quake 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of stanley
    stanley
    Participant

Has anyone used 360 degree views for advertising a home for sale? I’ve come across a few of these on websites I’ve visited and I love the fact that you can go from room to room to see what the house has to offer. Is the camera expensive to rent?

Profile photo of Meg
    Meg
    Participant

I have seen similar videos on some websites as well and they really look great. I have no idea if it is easy to do or not, so simply renting a camera may not be as effective as hiring someone to shoot it if you are not a professional in my opinion.

Profile photo of stanley
    stanley
    Participant

I’ve seen the camera in views where there is a mirror. It is set up on a tripod in the middle of the room and takes the picture of the whole room on its own, no need for a photographer.

Profile photo of derrick
    derrick
    Participant

The truth of the matter is that 360-degree videos are on the rise meaning that home buyers need to consider coming up with a variety of content. There’s really no need to spend a lot of money on the high-end cameras considering that you can actually get a good quality 360-degree camera for as low as $350.

Profile photo of eustace
    eustace
    Participant

I have heard of 360-degree views and videos before and my assumption has always been that the cameras used are quite expensive. It turns out that I have been wrong all this time. I guess it even brings down the cost of advertising.

Profile photo of Diego
    Diego
    Participant

I’ve seen the videos you’re talking about too, but I don’t have any idea how they are done. I’m sure a quick search on Google will yield you the answers that you seek.

Profile photo of Quake
    Quake
    Participant

I suppose having a good camera and a tripod is a good investment, although we can make use of our phones’ cameras in case we’re tight on budget. Many phone cameras are now advertised with high details, so they probably work just fine.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This